Friday, November 6, 2020

Bouquet Card ~ Color Dare #419

 The Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare has a new challenge for you and it's our popular Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Here's how it works: pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that if you want to use some of the other colors...or all of them...go for it! What you can't do is add any colors to the grid.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have. Just be sure you can make a VERY close match with your colors. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like then use the link on our home page to join the challenge.

For my card I used the middle column of colors: Blue Belle, Silver and Evergreen. The photo doesn't do the colors justice. The colors actually are a lot prettier in person. 

I started by stamping the bouquet in black, coloring with markers then used the Thin Cut dis to cut it out. The center of one flower is silver embossed. I just used one of our embossing pens, silver powder and my heat tool. Love the ease of embossing with the pens!

I cut my card base from Blue Belle cardstock. I used the darker side for the base and a piece of the lighter side as a layer on the front. 

The frames were cut using Thin cut dies in Glitter cardstock. Once on the card front I tucked the bouquet into the frames with some foam tape to pop it up. I added some Blue Belle Pearls to finish it off.










Close To My Heart products used for this card:
  • Stamp Set: Stitched Florals + Thin Cuts
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Blue Belle
  • Glitter Cardstock: Blue Belle, Silver
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Blue Belle, Evergreen
  • TriBlend Markers: True Blue Blend, Jade Green Shades
  • Embossing: Broad tip Embossing Pen, Silver powder, heat tool
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Rectangles
  • Blue Belle Pearls
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like yo BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Would you like a discount on all your orders? Would you like exclusive online events? Would you like exclusive product bundles? Would you like a FREE Stamp of the Month? If so then you want to be a VIP Customer! Click here to read about our new VIP Customer Program and then sign up! Right away you'll start earning the perks of being a VIP!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow me blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column. 

Now it's your turn to create and share using the colors in the grid above. We love being inspired by you and can't wait to see what you create! Use the link on our home page to join the challenge.

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle. Love the addition of the two glitter frames. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the layered glitter frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter frames and how you placed them around the beautiful bouquet... stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with the offset glitter frames. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a peaceful card. The softness of the flowers with the bold leaves & then double framed with glitter...stunning.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...