Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Joy Christmas Card

Jenny Hall for Honey Bee stamps made a beautiful card and I was so inspired I just had to give it a try myself! Here is my version.

The background was made with Distress Oxide Inks. I wasn't too crazy about the look at first but once I spritzed with water I was all in! The pine leaves were cut with my Cricut along with the JOY sentiment. I also spattered with some shimmer pens to give it a nice ..... well....shimmer! The final touch was adding a couple clear gems.


Joy was cut from holographic paper. It look beautiful with the colors of the card!


Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Comfort & Joy - Cardmaking stamp set (for the inside)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Evergreen, Lagoon
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Lagoon (for the inside)
  • Distress Oxide Inks: Tattered Rose, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire
  • Specialty Paper: Dreamy Holographic paper
  • Mini Blending Tools
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Shimmer Brushes: Clear, Sapphire, Evergreen
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. Hurry and sign up because there is a great sign-up bonus that ends Dec. 31st!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...