Monday, December 28, 2020

Lovely Layout ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 The Design Team at Atlantic Hearts has a fun sketch for you this week. Make any paper craft you like but be sure to use the sketch in some way. I decided to go with a layout and I think it turned out pretty good!

I started with the Lovely paper pack. Those papers are SO pretty! I used several of the patterns and paired it with Blue Belle cardstock. To make the sketch work for a layout I needed the upper photo areas a bit wider than I wanted. I solved that by adding a strip of glitter paper to the outside of each. There is plenty of room for a 4" x 4" photo or even a 3.5" x 5.5" photo if you tuck the bottom corner behind the hexagon. 

I changed the circle in the sketch to a hexagon. I think that compliments the gingham paper well. There is no stamping this time. The images on the hexagon and the journal piece are all from the sticker sheet you can get with the paper pack. I wanted to pop up the flower sticker so I used my embossing buddy on the back to take of the sticky. I added some sequins and called it done!








Other Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Blue Belle
  • Specialty Paper, Blue Belle Glitter
  • Blue Belle Sequins
  • Tools: Tombow Liquid Glue, Journal Pen, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Embossing Buddy

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. Hurry and sign up because there is a great sign-up bonus that ends Dec. 31st!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...