Monday, December 21, 2020

Oh, Hay There Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

For my grandson's birthday I used our sketch and a cute horse stamp to make his card. I love how it turned out and I think he will, too.

Use our sketch to make any paper craft you like. You can flip and turn the sketch....I turned it..... and as long as we can see the sketch in your design it's all good!

I started out using some of our Wood Grain paper to give it a nice rustic barn type feeling. The stamp set is designed for the various animal images to hold a sign or something, in this case the horse holds the envelope by mouth. How fun is that?!!! 

The horse was stamped and fussy cut after coloring with our Tri-Blend Markers. I LOVE these markers because they have 3 shades of a color in them making blending super easy!

The gems in the corner started out clear but I changed that! Using one of the markers I colored the gem to go with the red on the rest of the card. A bit of doodling in the corner and it was finished!






Inside of card
I stamped the sentiment inside the card to make it seem as if it was being sung like the song. I had to do some masking with tape when inking and a post it note when stamping to only use some of the stamp image. The candle flames were colored with some pencils so there was no bleed through to the back of the card.






Makes an envelope 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" when closed.

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Wood Grain, Comfort and Joy
  • Cardstock: Scarlet, Espresso, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Tri-Blend Markers: Fair Skin, Earth Brown, Brown Grey, Dark Red Shades
  • Water Color Pencils
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Journal Pen
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
I'd you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

We have a new program especially for our customers! It's the VIP Customer Program and it's awesome! For starters you can earn 15% of every order! Click here to read more about the program and sign up!

Before you go.... if you like what you see on my blog be sure to sign up to follow me so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Now it's your turn to create and share. Use the link on our home page to join the challenge!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...