Monday, February 1, 2021

Doodled Borders Blog Hop ~ February 2021 Stamp of the Month

Welcome to our February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we have a really fun and versatile stamp set for all your creative projects!

The hop is one big circle of talented Close To My Heart Makers that will show you all kinds of great ideas for February set: Doodles Borders. Just click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. For reference, the blog before mine belongs to the creative Brenda Lapp.

Have you discovered our Picture My Life Cards (PML) yet? They are wonderful for scrapbooking, both traditional and pocket. They are also great for card making, too! You get 24 cards in each pack: half are 4" x 6" and the other half are 3" x 4". Here I have used a variety of the cards along with images from Doodled Borders.




S2102 Doodles Borders is available only from February 1 - 28th. You can get it at a discount with a qualifying order or FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!


CARD 1: I used the plaid image to stamp around the edges. I added the small bow image across the bottom. The love layer is a PML Card I trimmed an 1/8" on each side and matted on a 3" x 4" cardstock.

CARD 2: This PML Card left a lot of space that I filled with some of the border images. The heart layer is also a PML Card. 


CARD 3: This is a slimline card. The PML Cards are on the main layer and the two ends. I trimmed the one on the ends to 1 1/2" to fill in the ends of the card front. The Happy Birthday image is an M size stamp and fits perfectly for this space.


CARD 4: For this card I used one of the large PML Cards for the background. Both PML Cards have been trimmed a bit to create a nice balance in design. the stitched line around the top layer is from Doddled Borders. 


Happiness Lives Here - Picture My Life Cards


Other Close To My Heart products used for these cards.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack, Slimline Cards and Envelopes
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie, Sage, Blue Belle, New England Ivy
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Peach, Sage, Toffee
  • Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Sequins, Golden Rod Sequins, Black Velvet Ribbon
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Tombow Liquid Glue, Glue Dots

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over and see the ideas of the talented Darlys Recker. Have fun on the hop! 

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonthbloghop

13 comments:

  1. These make great accents on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection of cards. I love the plaid you created on the first card. Honestly, it took me a second to recognize the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and I love that you used the PML cards with the SOTM. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every one of them! This stamp set adds just the right details to each card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to add little extra touches to the PML cards or patterned papers - I will have to keep this stamp set handy and keep this idea in mind as I create. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each one of these is so unique. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to really hunt for the Doodled Border stamps on these, which means you did a seamless job incorporating them into the PML cards. FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of cards! Love how hidden the stamping is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many Great cards! Love the use of the borders as accents, love them all; especially #1 the plaid & #2 the PML card. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You combined all of the pieces together so well! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...