It's Monday so that means a new sketch challenge from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts! Use our sketch to make any paper craft you like. You can flip, rotate or whatever you like to the sketch to make your project. The only requirement is we must be able to see the sketch in your work. When you're ready use the link below the sketch photo to join the fun!
I used a stencil to create the top part of my card. It's hard to tell but the but the middle strip of paper is holographic and picks up the pink and blue tones well. Using gold as an accent you can see it in the thread, gems and Glitter Gel in the center of the mandala.
|Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge|
|Stencil Pack #1|
Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Stamp Set: Sending Well Wishes (sentiments)
- Mixed Media: Nebula Stickles Glitter Gel
- Distressed Oxide Inks: Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves
- Specialty Paper: Magestic Holographic Paper, Watercolor Paper
- Exclusive Inks: Raspberry, Sapphire
- Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Glitter Gems
- Tools: Palette Knife, Mini Blending Tools, Thin 3D Foam Tape