Friday, February 5, 2021

Bow Card ~ Tic Tac Toe ~ Color Dare #430

 Hello! Our Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare has another of our popular Tic Tac Toe Challenges for you!  The idea is simple: pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. Like I said....simple! After you have those colors picked you can add some of the other colors or even use them all! We even give you some free colors. What you can't do is add extra colors to the grid. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a VERY close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like then use the link on our home page to join the challenge!

I made this bright and pretty card for this challenge. By the way.... the Tic Tac Toe colors are based on our Safari paper pack which I used on my card. The design is simple which helps make the colors and patterns stand out. Oh I forgot to mention... my color choice started with the top row but I ended up using all the colors.

A die cut was used for the sentiment layer and to make the bow. LOVE those Thin cut Dies! They make crafting so easy! Behind the bow you can see two strips of papers. One is from the Safari pack and the one on top is a piece of holographic paper. It adds a really nice look and draws your eye in to the bow and the tiny flower in the middle.



Close up of bow detail.


Inside of card.
Safari Paper Pack

Howdy Neighbor Stamp Set


Small Bow Thin Cut Dies

Stitched Fancy Bracket Thin Cut Dies

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Specialty Paper: Sunbeam Holographic Paper
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso, Candy Apple, Lagoon
  • Embellishments: White Flower Sequins, Carnation Red Pearls
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team.

Would you love to get a discount on every order? Would you love a FREE Stamp of the Month? Would you love exclusive online events and product bundles? You can have all of that and more by joining our VIP Customer Program

Before you go..... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Now it's your turn to create and share. We love seeing what you make!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge

12 comments:

  1. Full house!! Well done getting all the colours in there, you've made a lovely bright card and I love the big bow in the middle. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love that you used all the colors! I love the little flower in the center of your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and cheery card, nice combination of your papers and beautiful bow and like the little flower in the center... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours - and well done on getting them all! A really striking card!
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors, (I'm a sucker for them). Isn't that bow the best! I love how you finished it off with a flower sequin & glitter gem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you tucked in the bracket to the "belt" and that bow just adds the cream to the cake. Great colours and lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Michelle what a wonderful card. I do like you said about its simplicity and I must agree.. The plaid paper seems like a must-have. Safari paper pad seems like a good buy. A wonderful card for any recipient. Thanks for the inspiration teamie.. Have a good day and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...