Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #412

Welcome to our sketch challenge for this week. The Design Team at Atlantic Hearts has so many wonderful ideas to share using this sketch. Sit back and enjoy the fun then join us and create something of your own using the sketch. 

For this sketch I decided to make a layout rather than a card. You can make any paper craft you like so don't limit your thoughts to one type of item.

I started with some pattern paper from the Lovely Paper Pack and added a bottom border of paper from the Wood Grain pack. Both these packs have so many beautiful patterns! Be sure to check them out! I added a border of White Glitter Paper over the seam of the other two papers creating a nice finished look. The Evergreen Glitter Paper was used for the title and shamrocks. The final touch was to add some  Gold Glitter Gems sprinkled around the shamrocks. Oops! Forgot to mention the bow was made with our Small Bow Thin Cut Dies.

I used my Cricut to cut the title and shamrocks. The shamrocks come from our Flower Market Collection. To line up the title I put a rule across the page at the level I wanted the bottom of the letters. I taped it to my table with washi tape. This makes it easy to get a straight line of letters or images! You can get the Flower Market Collection by clicking on the Cricut image in the right column.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

I hope my project put you in the mood to join the fun and create something to share! Can't wait to see what you make!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #layouts #scrapbooking #cricut

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...