Hi and welcome to our sketch challenge for this week. All you have to do is use our sketch to make any paper craft you like. You can rotate, flip, or turn the sketch for your project. We just need to be able to see the sketch in what you make.
When I looked at the sketch I thought.... shaker card! I like how it turned out but it wasn't an easy process. Have you ever had one of those days? Well today was mine! Nothing worked the way I wanted but I just kept at it and finally ended up with a card I liked.
The flower and leaf were colored with shimmer brushes. I love thee look of the gold frame with the gold confetti. It's easy to make a shaker card when you use our Shaker Windows Foam + Acetate kits. The shape is already cut for you and all you need to do is layer the pieces together! They come in a variety of shapes and have matching dies to pair them with.
The pattern paper comes from our highly versatile Mix-in paper pack. These packs are designed to go with our other pattern paper packs giving you even more options when you create!
|Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge|
- Stamp Set: March Stamp of the Month: Winged Masterpiece (sentiment)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Fern
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Rectangles
- Rectangle Shaker Windows Foam + Acetate
- Gold Star Confetti
- Shimmer Brushes: Red, Avocado, Sundance