Friday, April 23, 2021

Stenciled Fruit Card ~ Tic Tac Toe Color Dare #441

It's time for some Tic Tac Toe fun with the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare!  Using the grid below, pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that you can also use some of the other colors in the grid if you like. What you can't do is add any extra colors to the grid.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page.

For my card I ended up with a pretty simple design. I love the Sweet Fruit set and started there. The stamp and shade images make a stunning look, don't you think? Using the Thin Cut dies makes it very easy to cut them out, too!

I decided I wanted something subtle in the background. I went with a tone on tone stenciling look. I used this pattern because it reminded me of leaves in a tree which seemed a perfect fit with the fruit.



Color My Heart Color Dare



Sweet Fruit + Thin Cut Dies

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Eat, Play Love
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Fern
  • Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple, Fern, Nectarine
  • Embellishments: Gold Thread, Gold Glitter Gems
  • Tools: Stencil Pack #1, Mini Blending Tool, Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 



Refer a friend to join my VIP Customers! When they sign up using your CODE they get $10 in CTMH Cash PLUS the $25 sign up CTMH Cash!







When your friend signs up using your CODE number then YOU get and extra $10 in CTMH Cash! You can find your code number when you log in on my website and go to Account. 







Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking  #ctmh #colormyheart #colordare

7 comments:

  1. I simply love this card Michelle! It’s fun, bright and fabulous! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card - love the yellow and green together. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the stenciling mimics a tree. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stencil for the background! Wonderful card! I have been on the fence about this stamp set, but you may have pushed me over.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...