Monday, May 31, 2021

Notecard ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to our sketch challenge from the group over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We provide you with a sketch and you create any paper craft you like. You can flip, rotate and use the sketch how you like as long as we can still see it in your finished project.

I love how simple and pretty this card turned out. I was very literal in using the sketch. Right away I envisioned using this stamp set for an all over design stamped on the color blocks. 

I glued the pieces of cardstock to a piece of white cardstock. Since I stamped a large image I needed the cardstock blocks to be the same level for stamping. I also stamped the middle of the image on white cardstock and fussy cut it out and popped it up on some foam tape. 



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

This close-up of the sentiment layer shows the shimmer from the brushes I used. First I stamped in black. Then I sponged blue ink in the background. The final step was using the Wisteria Shimmer Brush painted across the top. I let the blue peek through so both the blue and Wisteria show behind the sentiment. The green was brought in again with the sequins.


Just a Note

Flourishing Details & Background

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Wisteria, Sage, Carolina
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Carolina
  • Embellishments: Wisteria Shimmer Brush, Julep Sequins 
  • Tools: Sponge, Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.




Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...