Monday, September 6, 2021

Shaker Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 It's time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! We give you a sketch and you create any paper craft you like! It's that easy! You can flip, rotate and modify the sketch. we just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

I decided to go with a shaker card for my project. I pulled out our NEW As you Grow papers which are GORGEOUS! It was hard to pick the pattern I wanted to use but I finally decided on one. THEN when I was getting ready to adhere it to my card I decided to use the opposite side of the piece! Haha! I love that we have two different side to each sheet. Sometimes it makes choosing harder but I love having that problem!

The color are also NEW. Rosemary and Shortbread are featured on my card. I also love that I had a stroke of creativity and just put the shaker element on the card front without a back so you can see the beautiful paper shine through!

Inside the shaker I used a variety of little items and added them to the list of supplies below. The heart was  created using our CTMH Shaker Window Foam + Acetate. I also cut the heart for on top using our Heart Shaker Window Thin Cuts. It makes it really easy to make a Shaker Card!

The sentiment came from a MUST HAVE stamp set! See more about it below.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



As You Grow Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet

Heart Shaker window Thin Cuts

Heart Shaker Window Foam + Acetate

For All Occasions Stamp Set
You really do NEED this stamp set! With all these words/sentiments you have all occasions covered! 


Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Rosemary, Shortbread
  • Exclusive Inks: Rosemary
  • Shaker Items: Iridescent Flower Confetti, Gold Star Confetti, Julep Sequins (retired)
  • Gold Glitter Gems
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

What will YOU make using our sketch?  


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartssketchshallenge #cardmaking

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the shaker element and how you finished out the inside.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...