Welcome too our "Say Good-bye to the Retiring Colors" Challenge. Each September Close To My Heart retires about 8 colors to freshen the palette. You can see the Retiring Colors in the grid below. Although it's sad to see some of the colors retire, I'm very excited about all the new colors! Stay tuned to start seeing them in my artwork!
This card uses Smoothie, Canary, Lilac and Almond from the grid. I thought these colors would be perfect for our new Macaron stamp set. I started by coloring the Macarons with markers then fussy cutting them. I needed something in the background that would anchor the Macarons so I used some Glitter Gel. I love the look! The frame around the outside was cut with a Thin Cut die.
|Ooh La La Macaron|
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Smoothie
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Smoothie
- TriBlend Markers: Pale Pink Shades, Lt. Yellow Blend, Hydrangea Blend, Muted Brown Blend
- Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Rectangles
- Embellishments: Gold Sequins, Solar Flare Stickles
- Tools: Palette Knife, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events.
Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.
Now it's time for you to create and share! We can't wait to see what you make!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart