Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Owl Love You ~ December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the last Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for 2021! We'r featuring an adorable stamp set called Owl Love You Forever. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog for more great ideas. A link to all the participants is here.  For reference the blog before mine is Gina Brandstetter! For my card I used a two color theme. Our new Color of the Year, Wildberry, is gorgeous and pairs well with so many of our other colors. Here you see it paired with Sapphire. I stamped in black and accented the owl with Sapphire Shimmer Brush. I also used it along the bottom behind the heart die cut. Adding a few tone on tone accents and a ribbon knot finished the card.








Close To My Heart products used on this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a GREAT deal)
  • Cardstock: Wildberry, Sapphire
  • Esclusive Inks: Black, Wildberry, Sapphire
  • Thin Cuts: Fancy Borders (hearts)
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles, Wildberry: Flower Sequins, Dots, Ribbon
  • Sapphire Shimmer Brush
  • Glue Dots (to attach to ribbon)

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over and see what Becca-Expressions has created with this stamp set.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking 

4 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...