Friday, October 15, 2021

Peace on Earth Card ~ Color Dare #466

The Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is starting a new challenge for you today that will be open for 2 weeks. Pick at least 3 colors from our grid and creating any paper craft you like. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page.

I went with a Christmas theme for my card. The design is inspired by the talented Laura Beacham. I love the simple look that also make it easy to make. The colors I used are Mulberry, Sangria and Rosemary + Gold. 

Everything was stamped in Intense Black ink. This ink allows you to color in without smudging. I also used a Journal Pen to hand draw the line at the bottom. This line is important as it grounds the angel. 

A hint of Gold Shimmer brush is on the heart and goes with the sequins to tie it all together.






Z4321 Peace and Love

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Stamp Set: Merry Christmas Flourish
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (a GREAT deal)
  • Paper Pack: As You Grow
  • Cardstock: Sangria, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Rosemary, Sangria
  • Triblend Markers: Antique Pink, Dark Red Shades, Vintage Blue, Ice Grey 
  • Embellishments: Gold Sequins, Gold Shimmer Brush
  • Thin Foam Tape
  • Journal Pen

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick colors and create! We can't wait to see what you make.


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

4 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...