Monday, December 13, 2021

Rustic Floral Look ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another fun Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Our Design Team gets you started with a sketch to create with. You can twist, turn, flip, flop rotate the sketch as you please. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. 

I decided to rotate the sketch for my card because I wanted the bricks to go along the bottom. I did a quick color technique on the flowers and leaves. I used another stamp set with solid images to do the coloring for me. The ink is second generation. This means I inked the stamp, stamped on scrap paper, then stamped onto the cardstock. 

The tag was cut with a die as were the flower, leaves and lined background. That makes it SO easy! 



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


X8031 Textures Paper Pack

Z3990 Love Story - Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts

D2052 For All Occasions

D2051 Perfectly Imperfect Patterns

M1277 Swirly Happy Birthday

Z2736 Tags & Tabs Thin Cut Dies

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a GREAT deal)
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Rosemary
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Cinnamon, Rosemary
  • Embellishments: Gold Glitter Gems
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

How do you think YOU will use our sketch? We can't wait to find out!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge





2 comments:

  1. Love the brick background on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on the sketch. I also really love the pattered papers as well.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...