Friday, March 25, 2022

Classic Car ~ Color Dare #489 Tic tac Toe

Welcome to a new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge! This challenge is our ever popular Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Pick your colors from the grid by row, column, diagonal. Then if you want to use some of the other colors you can. You can even use them all! 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge use the link in the post on our home page. 

I decided to go with a masculine theme and got out the classic car stamp set. Picking the colors from the bottom row: Glacier, Pewter, Gold + Shortbread I got to work. 

The car was stamped in Intense Black Ink so I could color with markers and not worry about any bleeding.  Our TriBlend Markers are fantastic! There are 3 shades of the color in the barrel making blending super easy. The colors I used are Aqua Blue Blend and Ice Grey Blend.

I chose a couple patterns from our current Mix-in paper pack.  Using a die from our Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts I cut a circle frame out of Gold Foil paper. I used the circle to make it look like the car was driving out of it. The front of the car is popped up a bit with Thin 3D Foam Tape give a nice bit of depth. 



Here you can see the shadow created by popping up the front of the car with foam tape. I love how it gives a bit of depth to the look.


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart


12 comments:

  1. Love the colours - that is such a "cool" car done in blue. The gold is a perfect accent colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyson. It reminds me of a car we had when I was a child.

      Delete
  2. Love the papers from the seasonal mix in as they work will with your classic car! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine card and lovely cool colours using the bottom row. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors for this great masculine card, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card. Love the colours and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love EVERYTHING about this card!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...