Monday, March 21, 2022

Cute Cat Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

How about a new sketch challenge? Our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is here to give you a head start on your next project!

Use our sketch for any project you like. Flip it, rotate it, use it any way you like as long as we can still see the sketch in your project.

For my card I decided to go with some Distress Oxide Ink stenciling. To make card making easy I always keep our White Cards & EnvelopesValue Pack on hand.  I started with a piece of White Daisy cardstock and the stencil. Using Distress Oxide Inks (Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Seedless Preserves) and the Mini Blending Tools I created a fun background. Once done I used a fine mist of water to activate the ink making it bleed a bit.  

I used cardstock layers (Lagoon, Raspberry, Carolina, Grape) for the rest of the card front. HEY! Did you know we're having a Cardstock Carnival? You can get our beautiful cardstock in bundles of colors, individual colors or even a bundles of ALL the colors! Check it out here! 


Inside of card

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

The stencil I used is on the top right. I cut the 4 squares apart so  I could easily use the patterns alone.  This is a great pack of stencil with so many different designs! 
Z4338 Stencil Pack #7

For the image I went with the cat from our current Stamp of the Month set. This set is so cute with lots of fun saying coordinated to the animal. Just think of all the occasions this set will cover!

S2203 You're the G.O.A.T
March Stamp of the Month
Available March 1 - 31, 2022


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...