Friday, March 18, 2022

March/April New Product Blog Hop

It's time for another New Product Blog Hop because the March/April Catalog is now live! There are so many beautiful new products in this catalog! I couldn't just pick one so I'm sharing a trio of cards for our hop! 

The hop is one big circle so just click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. How's that for easy! For reference the blog before mine belongs to ScrappinKaty. Click here for a list of all participating Makers.

As I said, I made a trio of card for this hop. I kept to a color theme of sorts and used four different stamp sets. I love them all but I have to admit the first one is my favorite!


View the catalog online

As I said, this is my favorite of the bunch. I saw this technique on a FB page and couldn't wait to try it out! I stamped and colored the flower and leaves using Intense Black Ink and TriBlend Markers (Blue Turquoise Blend, Alpine Green Blend and Blender). Then I fussy cut the image. I laid the image on white cardstock and but the butterfly shape with a Thin Cut die (seen below). When placing on the card I popped up the butterfly shape with Thin Foam Tape and slid it into place with the rest of the flower. Using our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack means I always have cards on hand!


Clear Shimmer Brush was  used on the flower petals. 

Inside of card


For my slimline card I went with an ombre look for the butterflies. I stamped in Exclusive Inks (Glacier, Lagoon and Harbour) then matted them using the same colors of cardstock. The background paper is from our Mix-in (Mar-Apr) pack. It's a good idea to have our Slimline Cards and Envelopes pack on hand, too. Loose Gold Sequins finishes the look.


Inside of card

Here is a pretty card in a black, White and Gold theme. The background paper is from our Love Story-Black. A simple image stamped in black and framed with Gold Glitter paper and a few Gold Sequins adds a nice touch. The stamp I used was actually larger than what you see here. I simply snipped the stamp into two pieces. HINT: When I want to use the full image I'll just put them together on the block and stamp away!


Inside of card


C1934 Thoughtful Florals


Thanks for hopping by!

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #newproductbloghop

12 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle, I am in awe! Such beautiful cards and each so different! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love each one, so unique; love each one and couldn't decide on a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of cards! I love that slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you were quite inspired by all the pretties in this catalog. Can't tell you which one I like best as they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I love the gold shimmer with the black and white flowers!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...