Friday, March 18, 2022

Cake Day Birthday Card ~ Color Dare #488

 Friday means a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! This challenge it a bright and cheerful group of colors for you to create with. We can't wait to see what you make!

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like When you're ready to join the challenge use the link in the post on our home page

I needed a card for an upcoming birthday and wanted to show how super easy it is when you use our paper pack with stickers. There is no stamping on this card. All the images and sentiments are from the coordinating sticker sheet. How's that for quick and easy!

I did some sponging with Mink Exclusive Ink to create a cloud of smoke for the candles. I also sponged a bit on the candle flames too. Adding a few gold sequins finished the look and the card was done! The cardstock colors are Glacier and White Daisy.





X7278S Cake Day Paper Packet +  Sticker Sheet

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart


9 comments:

  1. Such a great card, so bright and fresh and happy. I love how you decorated the inside with various colours too and how realistic you made the smoke from so many candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic birthday card Michelle. Love the addition of mink ink for the candle smoke!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quick card is so much fun and love how you smoked up the candles. My cake would be pretty smoky with the number of candles I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the colours! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I especially love the use of the stickers for the inside! Genius-

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...