Monday, May 30, 2022

Birthday Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #475

Ready for a sketch challenge? Our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a great one for you to try! When using the sketch you can turn, flip, flop, rotate the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. 

To create the stripe background you can do it in a detailed way with strips of scraps lined up against each other. This will create a super look and use up some of those scraps that keep accumulating. Another way to go is like I did. I used a piece of striped cardstock and cut two rectangles. Then cut on the diagonal and pair up the two pieces to create the contrasting placement of the stripes. 

After getting the card to this point I needed to decide on the focal image and sentiment. I looked through my stash and found a black butterfly I die cut and saved. Well now wasn't that easy! Sentiments are never a problem because we have so many that cover any occasion! I kept the theme going by using Wild Berry Cardstock and Black Exclusive Inks.

Finally I added some of our Wild Berry Flower Sequins. I also popped up the wings a bit with some Thin Foam Tape


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...