Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Floral Hello

I had some extra time and decided to create a card for a couple of challenges. This card will be shared with .....


Double Trouble #112

Crafter's Cafe  #285 Spots and/or Stripes

I started with a stenciled background which qualifies as a repeating image for Double Trouble.  I also repeated the flowers in two sized and a repeat of the die cut leaves. 

The edges of the flowers and flower centers have been sponged with a dauber and Carolina Exclusive Inks. I curled the petal edges a bit  and popped up the flowers and centers with some Thin 3D Foam Tape

I layered on Black cardstock and Gold Foil Paper. Then I got busy with some Stickles Goldenrod. The sentiment is a cute little stamp called Mini Greetings-Hello and stamped in Black ink.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #doubletrouble


6 comments:

  1. I love that inked background and the colours of the flowers - so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, love your flowers against the pastel stenciled background... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and a previous partner at Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors you blended on the background, and love those big flowers, great card! Thanks playing along at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Masculine Card

 How about a masculine style card? Well here is a good one for you. Plus, if you change out the colors it will be fine for a gal card, too. ...