Wednesday, June 1, 2022

I Heart Summer Card ~ Artwork Showcase

 It's time to showcase our June Stamp of the Month: I Heart Summer! With a series of border style images and sentiments this is one "cool" stamp set!

To see more fun ideas for this stamp set go to our new Facebook page: Artwork Showcase! Go to the Albums to see the artwork and you can even join in yourself!

Pairing I Heart Summer with the new Tutti Frutti Paper Pack gives a really fun vibe to this card. I decided I wanted to do something a bit different with the pattern paper but it needed to be simple since the paper is full of fun images.

I cut the paper to the size of the card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". To get the angles I measured down 2" from the top left and cut along the line to the top right corner. Next I measured 1 1/2" in from the  bottom left and cut along the line back up to the first point. Now you can just line up the piece to the card front!

Next I stamped the small seashell images along the paper edges in Grape Exclusive Inks. For the sentiments I actually cut apart one of the border images so I could use the words the way I wanted. Since our stamps are all acrylic it's easy to snip them apart. Now you can use them individually or put them next to each other on the block to get the original image!

The sparkle comes from the piece of Grape Shimmer Trim. The top one is popped up with Foam Tape so I could overlap it a bit onto the Shimmer Trim.  By the way, it's a great idea to have our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack on hand. Then you'll always be ready to make a card when you need one!

Finally, Gold Sequins are scattered around the card for some another bit of bling!

*NEED TO KNOW: The Stamp of the Month is only featured during that month.  When the month ends so does the stamp set. You can get the Stamp of the Month at full retail price ($18.95 U.S.) OR get it at a discount of only $5.00 U.S. with a qualifying order. Details are on my website.





S2206 I Heart Summer
June Stamp of the Month -- available June 1st - June 30th


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to pick your colors and create something to share. We can't wait to see what you make!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #artworkshowcase #stampofthemonth

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...