Sunday, May 1, 2022

May Stamp of the Month ~ You Can Do Anything

It's time to show off our May Stamp of the Month! S2205 You Can Do Anything is a very inspirational style stamp set. Great for cards or layouts you'll want to be sure and get your stamp set now! 

We have a new format now and hope you like it. Instead of the blog hop we have a special Facebook page where our Makers will link their project between the 1st and 5th of the month. Please join the CTMH Artwork Showcase group to see and share all the great artwork!

I was inspired with a card made by Dolores Bell. She used a PML card for her background where as I used a piece of our Love Story ( Mink) paper. I also put my own spin on some of the details. I love how we all share our ideas and inspire each other!

I stamped directly onto the pattern paper using Exclusive Inks Intense Black. I added a bit of color with our Watercolor Pencils and blended with a Water Brush. As a finishing touch I added some dots of Stickles Glisten Glitter Glue around the sentiment. 








X8023B Love Story (Mink)
The Love Story Paper line also comes in Black and Toffee.

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michell

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #artworkshowcasegroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...