Monday, May 2, 2022

Slimline Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #471

Hello there! It's time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! This sketch is all about the slimline card design. When using the sketch you can flip, turn, rotate, etc. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. 

I paired the sketch with our May-June Special for National Scrapbooking Month called Hope & Kindness. The beautiful papers in this pack are amazing and worked wonderfully well for the sketch! 

I started with some papers from the Coordinating Paper Pack forming the base layers of the card front. The next two layers are part of the Hope & Kindness Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet.   The floral circle is one of the sticker sheet and popped up on Thin 3D Foam Tape. To take the sticky off the back of the sticker I used a bit of powder. For the strip across the middle I used Desert Rose Glitter Paper and I splattered the circle with some Gold Shimmer Brush. Finally, I tucked some Gold Thread under circle. The Exclusive Inks I used were Harbour, Desert Rose and Sage.


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


On the inside of the card I used our new Irish Blessings stamp set and the new Brush Strokes stamp set.


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.




Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...