Monday, August 8, 2022

Atlanta Hearts Sketch Challenge #485

Come on in, sit down and get ready for some fun with our latest sketch challenge from the team at Atlantic Hearts! Use our sketch to create any project you like. You can rotate, flip, flop the sketch....whatever you like as long as we can see the sketch in your project.

As you can see, I rotated the sketch to create a horizontal presentation for my card. Using our Beach Party papers and stickers I got busy. 

I simply followed the sketch but used a Journal Pen and doodled line instead of using strips of cardstock. I popped up the sign and bottle with Thin Foam Tape. I added some Waterfall Stickles for a touch of sparkle. And it was done! The cardstock is Candy Apple and the card base comes from our Cards & Envelopes Value Pack. 





Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Here you can better see how popping up a couple of elements creates dimension and interest to the eyes.


X7282S Beach Party Packet + Sticker Sheet

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

1 comment:

  1. What a cute way to interpret the sketch....love it! Great papers and a fun "theme"....although that kind of board meeting would be a failure if I tried to run it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...