Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Stencils ~ Techniques ~ Artwork Showcase

Welcome to our Technique Artwork Showcase for August! This month we're featuring our Stencils and we have some really fun new ones, too. 

The way the Artwork Showcase works is during the month we have a variety of different themes for our artwork. On our Facebook page we have albums set up where you can find the variety of artwork. Just click on "Media", "Albums" then go to the album you'd like to view. Be sure to bookmark our page so you can come back again and again!

For the Stencil theme I used our new Close To My Heart Card Front Stencil Pack 1. There are 3 stencils in the pack with lots of different looks you can create. I chose this wave looking pattern for my card.

Using Distress Oxide Inks (Kitsch Flamingo and Speckled Egg) and our new Blending Tools (both seen below) I got busy inking the stencil. After a bit I offset the stencil a bit and added more ink. This way you can see both colors and also get a blend of them. For the sentiment I stamped in Exclusive Inks Black then added a touch of color with the DO Inks. This layer is popped up on some Thin Foam

I started with a card base from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack (this is a great deal). You really need this item on hand so you're ready to make a card at a moments notice! The Cardstock colors are White Daisy, Flamingo and Black.

Our new Blending Brushes are amazing! They are super soft and make it easy to apply the ink. Blending comes out perfectly! I finished off the card with some black Acrylic Hearts that tie in the black touches bonbon the card.






Z6093 Card Front 
Stencil Pack 1


D2123 Background Elements
Z4572 Blending Brushes

   














If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #artworkshowcase #stencils #stunningstencils


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...