Monday, August 1, 2022

August Stamp of the Month ~ Teach Love Inspire

Hello! Can you believe it's August 1st already? Time sure is going fast this summer and school will be starting soon. Speaking of school, this Stamp of the Month is a perfect way to appreciate the teachers in your life! Leet's take a look! 

I decided to go with a Clean & Simple (CAS) style and love how it turned out. The white space and tone on tone layers create a great way to make minimal colors really pop! 

I started with our White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack. This is a must have item so you're always prepared to make a card! The stamping was done with Exclusive Inks in Intense Black, Grape and Clover. I used Intense Black so it wouldn't bleed when I used the markers.

The TriBlend Markers are fantastic! You get 3 shades of the same color in each marker They are alcohol based and blend beautifully. I used Lavender Blend, Purple Blend and Alpine Green Blend. 

Along the left edge I added strips of Cardstock in Grape and Clover and used White Daisy for the main layer. The Gold Glitter is one of our Specialty Papers and adds a nice touch of sparkle. I carried that sparkle through to adding some Goldenrod Stickles to the flower center and around the sentiment.








S2208 Teach Love Inspire
August Stamp of the Month
Only available August 1 - 31, 2022

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth #artworkshowcase


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...