Monday, August 15, 2022

Interactive Cards ~ Core Catalog 2022-23

 Our NEW Core Catalog is now live for the next year. There are so many goodies in this catalog it was hard to pick something to create with for this Artwork Showcase. 

I decided to feature our new interactive Pull Tabs. This Pull Tab (link below) makes it super easy to create a fun surprise in your card making. 

The paper packet is Celebrating You (link below). These papers are somewhat generic in that they can be used for male or female paper crafts. There are 12 fun patterns in lovely colors. 

A few products I used to create this look are the following: Exclusive Inks (Intense Black, Lagoon), TriBlend Markers (Aqua Blend, Gold Yellow Blend), Black & White Dots (colored with marker), Stickles (Goldenrod), Foam Tape and Glue Dots.

The Pull Tab dies come with an instruction sheet helping you to create the slider mechanism. I have all kinds of ideas floating around my head for using this die cut! Stay tuned for more ideas to come!







Z4640 You Deserve it All + Thin Cuts
Z4613 Pull Tab Thin Cuts



X8032C Celebrating You
Coordinating Cardstoc

X8032S Celebrating You Paper Packet
+ Stickers
 

 

  












If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #artworkshowcase #interactivecards 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...