Friday, November 4, 2022

Block Card ~ Color Dare #521

Friday is a fun day because it means a new color challenge from our Team at Color My Heart Color Dare! Each Friday we give you a group of colors to create with. Please note the instructions on the graphic about the free colors. Make any paper craft you like. What you can't do is use colors not included in the challenge. When you're ready to join the challenge, use the link in the post on our home page.

I went way outside my box on this design. I used our new Thin Cut Dies to create a geometric design on the card front. I used Cardstock in the colors of Grape, Wisteria and Mist. Specialty Cardstock in Mist Glitter was also used. 

The sentiment comes from the You Deserve It All stamp set and was stamped in Mist Exclusive Inks and dots of Silver Stickles added some fun bling. 

I'm happy with the results of stepping out of my box. I need to do it more often and stretch my creative ideas.

We'd love to see how you use our colors! You must use at least 3 but go ahead and use them all if you feel like it! 





If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #colordare colormyheart #cardmaking #techniques 


9 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...