Friday, December 30, 2022

Simple Card ~ Color Dare #529

 Welcome to the last Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge of 2022. We hope you've been enjoying our challenges and look forward to seeing your artwork in 2023!

For this challenge you need to use 1 metallic and 2 of your favorite colors. That's it! Simple, right! See the graphic below for the fine print on Free colors to use.

I love so many colors, mostly the "cool" tone ones, so I went with Harbour and Mulberry for my 2 color choices. Gold is my metallic. 

Using a card base from our White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack I stamped the leaves directly on the card front. The flower buds are stamped on White Daisy Cardstock in Harbour Exclusive Inks.  To color the flower buds I used a Mulberry Shimmer Brush and also swiped it across the sentiment. 

The Thin Cuts Circle dies were used to cut the circle out of Gold Glitter paper. I nested the circles together to get the circle you see on the card.

That's it! I said it was simple!




Color Dare #529


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #cardmaking



10 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...