Monday, December 26, 2022

Winter Birthday Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Welcome to our last sketch challenge of 2022! I hope you've been enjoying our sketches as much as I have. We have really great sketches in the works for 2023, too! 

Today's sketch is simple and creates a nice clean look. I went with the theme of a Winter Birthday since we have a few of those in our family. This is a good example how you can extend the use of a Christmas stamp set by making a couple of adjustments. It's always good to use things as long as you can!

I started with a card base from our White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack. This item is a must have in my craft supplies! I can be ready to start a card in a moment's notice! Next I pulled out the remaining scraps of my Mix-in Paper Pack (link is below) and some Cardstock in White Daisy, Harbour and Seabrook. The Exclusive Inks used are Seabrook, Mist and Scarlet. I popped up one flower with Thin Foam Tape and added some Bitty Sparkles for a finishing touch.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartsskethchallenge #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...