Friday, December 2, 2022

Stamping Foam with How-to Video

 Have you seen this new product in our Core Catalog? I've just recently started to play with Stamping Foam and have discovered how much FUN it is!

Simply put, you use a heat tool to warm up the surface of the Stamping Foam then press your stamp into the foam. You get a negative image of the stamp! Now you can ink up the foam and stamp on cardstock. If you don't get a good image the first time you just use the heat tool to "erase" the image and try again. 

You can find the Stamping Foam in our Close To My Heart Core Catalog on page 88 (online) or page 86 in hard copy. You get four blocks in the package. Each block measures 3" x 4" in size. You can save the image if you like or erase and use it again. I've even used the edges for small images or border images!


Here's a short video I put together showing how I've used the Stamping Foam for Christmas Cards. 




The colors used for this card are Glacier and Sapphire  Exclusive Inks and cardstock in White Daisy and Sapphire. I also used a card base from our White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack. I added some bling with a Clear Sparkles in the of the snowflake and some Bitty Sparkles around the sentiment. As I mentioned in the video, the stamp set is no longer available but a good alternative is Unique Snowflakes.



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #stampingfoam #techniques 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...