Monday, February 20, 2023

Birthday Fun ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #513

 Our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a fun one for you this week! Make a background of stripes to set the stage for an image and sentiment! You can flip, flop, rotate the sketch any way you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project.

I like the presentation of the sketch and just kept it the same way. Using patterned papers and cardstockI created my background. One simple flower with some leaves is my focal image. The sentiment strip was distressed along the edges and the flower is popped up with foam tape. 

Here are the CTMH products I used for this card.


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #techniques #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Technique Card ~ Color Dare #600

 Welcome to our popular Tic Tac Toe challenge at Color Dare! First pick your colors by row, column or diagonal. After that if you want to us...