Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Irresistibles Card

Looking for a fun way to add some eye candy to your creations! Our Irresistibles Cardstock is the way to go! With  6 different patterns in a white tone on tone resist cardstock you can create all kinds of versatile layers to add to your paper crafting!

I chose the floral patter for my card. Using colors and paper from the Life's a Hoot paper pack I got busy. The Exclusive Inks colors are: Flamingo, Glacier, Periwinkle and Sapphire. Cardstock is Sapphire and Golden Rod Stickles to finish the look. 

The Irresistible paper is so fun to use! I used Blending Brushes to apply the ink to the cardstock and create the resist. All you have to do is simply rub the ink on the cardstock and the pattern magically appears in full color! You can use just one color or several like I did here. I like how it looks like a beautiful garden!

The cute little butterfly was created with Thin Cut dies, a pattern paper, vellum layer and a cardstock body with a dot of Stickles for the head. I bent the vellum up a bit to create a 3D look for the butterfly. The sentiment is from our March Stamp of the Month. Be sure to check it out when it goes live....you'll love it!


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #techniques 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...