Monday, March 20, 2023

Kangaroo Fun ~ March Stamp of the Month

Welcome to a new sketch from our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday there is a new sketch to inspire you. You can flip, flop, rotate, etc., the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your creation. 

As you can see I did manipulate the sketch a bit this time. I wanted to use this really cute kangaroo and needed the space to be a bit wider than the way the sketch presented.

The pattern paper is from the Mix-in Paper Pack (Jan. - March).  I stamped the image in Intense Black Exclusive Ink so it wouldn't bleed when I colored with TriBlend Markers. You can see the marker caps in the photo for colors. Adding a couple Melon Sequins finished the look.

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card:



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
(open for submissions Wednesday)


S2303 Precious Moments
March Stamp of the Month
Available March 1-31

Get a discount with a qualifying order
VIP Customers can get it FREE with a qualifying order

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #stampofthemonth


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Floral Card ~ Color Dare #611

It's time for a new color challenge! Our team has 5 colors for you to use in this challenge. You can use them all if you like, but you h...