Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Liquid Pearls Cards

Today I'm sharing several more Liquid Pearl cards and I really love the look this technique creates. It's quite simple and the only hard part is waiting for things to dry.

Here is a trio of cards all using Liquid Pearls as a background for an image or senitment. The technique is simple....just squirt some Liquid Pearls on the cardstock. I used a tissue to then smear the Liquid Pearls around creating the backgrounds you see here. Sometimes I felt the need to a bit more color so I added more and smeared again. That's it....easy, right?!

Then the hard part...waiting for it to dry. If you don't have another project to work on during drying time you can use your heat tool to speed it up a bit. Next I stamped the images in Intense Black Exclusive Inks. Be careful when placing and lifting the stamp as the Liquid Pearls make the surface a bit slippery. Now the dry time wait begins again....or get the heat tool to help it along.

Finally I added some embellishments to accent the design and layered with cardstock to complete the cards.

Here's a list of products used to create these fun cards:

As I said, it's simple and fun to do and you get such an beautiful shine and look.

Don't forget it's Stamptacular Month! ALL stamp sets are on sale through March 31st!





CC2234 Daisy, Daisy Stamp Set
Only available through March 31st.

D2109 Flourished Layers

B1806 Flourished Greetings

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #cardmaking #liquidpearls #specials

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...