Friday, March 24, 2023

Koala Card ~ Color Dare #541

 Color My Heart Color Dare shares a new challenge every Friday. This challenge give you Shades of Grey with ONLY 2 colors of choice to use with the Grey. See the fine print on the graphic for more info. 

Make any paper craft you like. When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link.

I've been having so much fun with our March Stamp of the Month: Precious Moments. The images are so adorable and the sentiments are great. This set is only available during March so get yours now or you'll be sad if you miss out. 

I decided to pair this challenge with Raspberry and Clover. I blended those two colors on Irresistible Cardstock for a bright  background. Using Blending Brushes the ink goes on easily and created a fun look. The floral pattern was perfect for this Koala carrying a flower basket!

Speaking of the Koala, I used TriBlend markers to color that layer. You can see the marker caps in the photo. A Water Brush was used to paint the flowers/leaves with ink from the lid of the Exclusive Ink Pads.

To top it off, I added some Stickles Diamond to the flower centers and by the sentiment. 

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card:


Direct Link to Color Dare #541


Precious Moments
March Stamp of the Month (available March 1-31)
Get it at a discount with a qualifying order!


March SOTM Artwork Showcase

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking #stampofthemonth

10 comments:

  1. Great use of that resist background and the little critter is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the resist backgrounds. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is just too precious ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the Irresistables with those pretty soft colours and that little Koala is just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect is the Irresistables with the stamp? Oh my goodness! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...