Friday, April 7, 2023

Bouquet Card ~ Color Dare Challenge #543

 You know what Friday means! A new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart. This challenge is simple....or is it a bit hard? You tell us. Sometimes the simple appearing challenge turns out to be....well....a challenge! So stretch your comfort zone and give this one a try!  When you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link to #543.

For me this was simple in that the design idea came quickly and I was able to create what I saw in my mind. I love it when that happens! Some of the details developed while I created and I think that is fun! How do you create? All at once? As you go along? 

Using our new Bouquet Stamp set (link below) I stamped in Exclusive Inks Intense Black. I knew I'd be coloring with a marker and wanted a non-bleeding ink. The TriBlend Marker used is Dark Red Blend. There are 3 shades of the color in the barrel. I used all three to color and shade my flowers.  The sentiment is from our April Stamp of the Month: Sweet Tweets.


The Glitter paper layers ( Black, Scarlet ) are glued together with Liquid Tombow Glue. The flower layer is popped up a bit with Thin Foam Tape. Once the image was glued to the card I trimmed off the excess hanging over the edge.  For more dimension the flower centers were filled with dots of Glitter Glue (Black Diamond). The lines were doodled with a Journal Pen to give a nice finished edge to the card front.



Z4710 Bouquet + Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #stampofthemonth


9 comments:

  1. Loving the bouquet all the same color! The little pop of glitter is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the placement of the flower and nice finish with the doodled lines around the border... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the glitter underlays - love the offset placement of the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers under the flowers. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using that glitter really creates an amazing edging that looks so 3D. Love the flower off the edge. I hardly ever do that but it looks so effective I really should let my stuff hang over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glitter underlays make the flowers look incredibly dimensional. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...