Wednesday, April 5, 2023

April Stamp of the Month: Sweet Tweets

I am having so much fun with our new products that became available April 1st. This card pairs the Stamp of the Month for April: Sweet Tweets. The way our Stamp of the Month program works is that the stamp set is only available during the month it's featured. So Sweet Tweets will only be available April 1 - 30th. You can even get it at a discount with a qualifying order. VIP Customers can even get it FREE with a qualifying order! 

I stamped and colored this beautiful bird the other day and found it on my table just waiting to be turned into a lovely card. So I did! The bird and flowers were all colored with TriBlend Markers. Check the photo for the colors used. 

The "window" was sponged with Exclusive Inks in Glacier and an old cloud stencil from my stash and a Blending Brush. I just couldn't help creating the look of a window with the bird landing on the sill. 

Papers are from the Cosette Paper Pack (link is below).  A few Bitty Sparkles and some Onyx Pearls finished my project. 


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #cardmaking #stampofthemonth

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...