Monday, April 3, 2023

Step Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #519

 Welcome to a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This week we're using a sketch to create a Step Card. Have you done one of those yet? Ell now's your chance. It was a first for me, too!

Here's a link to the pattern I used for my card. It's really not that difficult but does take a bit of concentration when doing it for the first time.

I used our new Cosette Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet and Die Cuts to decorate my card. I LOVE this new paper pack! You're going to be seeing a lot of it in my project. 


Side view


Inside of card.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



X7291S Cosette Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet


X7291E Cosette Die Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #stepcard

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...