Saturday, April 1, 2023

Sweet Tweets ~ April Stamp of the Month

 Welcome to a new Stamp of the Month ~ Sweet Tweets! This adorable stamp set will really put you in a creative mood! It's only available during the month of April so don't delay. Get it now and start creating all sorts of beautiful projects!

I decided to go simple yet elegant for this card. I heart embossed the image with Gold Powder and a VersaMark pad on Harbour cardstock. Using the Thin Cuts dies shown below  I layered the bird on a pieces of Gold Glitter Paper. I also embossed the sentiment. As a final touch I used the Gold Metallic Paint Marker (broad point) to add a gold edge to the card. Next, using the fine point marker I stamped the notes in Harbour ink then colored over with with the Gold marker. I love how this card turned out!

Two other items used are White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack and Thin Foam Tape.



S2304 Sweet Tweets
April Stamp of the Month
Only available April 1 - 30, 2023
Get it at a discount with a qualifying order OR
get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order.

Z3686 Stitched Fancy Brackets Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.



Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...