Saturday, April 8, 2023

Embossed Bouquet Cards

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards made with a stamp set from our new seasonal catalog for April - June.  I love this bouquet of flowers and it even has a coordinating Thin Cut die! Click here to see the new catalog online.

I was inspired by a card I saw online. I can't find it now to give credit to the artist. If you recognize your work let me know so I can give you credit.

I started with a piece of Watercolor paper. Using a drop of re-inker on an acrylic block, I painted a wash for the background. While that dried a bit I prepped the rest of my layers.

The image is gold heat embossed over the washed area. I purposely made the wash smaller than the overall size of the image. Once embossed I cut the center out of the image leaving some of the image on the outer piece. The white layers were layered on matching cardstock and mounted on the card front. A small sentiment was embossed in the lower corner. Sentiments are from D2162 Leafy Background & Sentiments stamp set.


The color for this card is Periwinkle.

This card was done in Lagoon.

Just put a drop or two of re-inker on an acrylic block. Using a wide paintbrush I mixed in some water to create the wash effect you see on the card.



Z4710 Bouquet + Thin Cuts


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle  #ctmh  #cardmaking #embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...