Friday, April 21, 2023

Spring Layout ~ Color Dare #545

 Are you ready for a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart? Well we're ready to go if you are! This week we offer 5 colors for you to create with.....you MUST use at least 3 of our colors. See the graphic for the fine print rules of our challenge.

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like and when you're ready to join our challenge click here for the direct link.

I wanted to scrap these photos of my grandkids and dug around in my stash for the colors I needed for both  the photos and our challenge. The Avocado color in the background and the Lagoon and Glacier in the dress are the colors that inspired me most so that's what I went with. I had to go back in my stash a bit to find these retired papers that were perfect! The papers are retired but you can still get the Life in Bloom Picture My Life Cards and Digital Art.

The layout is not my usual style. I tend to go with a more CAS style....clean and simple. But the boldness of color in the photos stands out from all the "busyness" of the papers so this time it works. I used a pattern from one of our How-to Books to get started and loved the bold lines of the design. The pattern gives you all the measurements, samples and placement info you need to create a stunning layout. Psst.... we have patterns for card makers, too!

Here are the products I used for this layout:


A Clear Shimmer Brush was used on the flower stickers to give a bit of bling along with the sparkles. I also popped up with Thin 3D Foam Tape some of the stickers for dimension. 


Color My Heart Color Dare #545


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #layouts #colordare #colormyheart #colormyheartcolordare

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout - love the floral panels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ What a great layout! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used my favorite kit again!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you with the perfect paper for this challenge! Great layout, adorable grands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page layout you created. It shows off those gorgeous children perfectly. I love that retired paper, the colour tones are just perfect for Colour Dare. Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...