Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Simple Layout

 I saw a one page layout by Heidi Trembly that inspired me to create my own version. I made mine a double layout and am so pleased with the way it turned out! thank you Heidi for the inspiration.

The stamp set is CC32316 Parisian Notes (retired) from a recent special. It's no longer available so if you have it, lucky you! If  not you can still recreate this look with other stamp sets. 

I stamped in Intense Black Exclusive Inks on White Daisy Cardstock because I wanted to prevent bleeding when I used the marker. The TriBlend Marker I used is Ice Blue Blend. These markers come with 3 shades of the color in the same barrel. You can create some really great depth of color using these shades when coloring. In this case I just used the darkest shade for my flowers, taking my inspiration from the sky.

The journaling was done on my computer because my handwriting has become so messy. For the title I picked out a font that allowed me to add a touch of color. I also stamped some extra flowers, fussy cut them and added to the layout.

Clean and Simple..... sometimes less is more impressive!


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #layouts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Free Shipping ~ One Day Only!

  Orders placed on TUESDAY MAY 21ST will have FREE SHIPPING with a $75 minimum order. This is the time to stock up on basic supplies. Do you...