Monday, December 25, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello! Today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card with you for our sketch challenge with Atlantic Hearts. I raided my stash and found some retired products and got busy creating.  

If you'd like to give our sketch challenge a try we'd love to see what you create! Every Monday a new sketch is posted on our blog. The blog opens for entries on Wednesday. Make any paper craft you like. You can also flip, flop, rotate the sketch. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your design.

As I mentioned, I decided to use some of our retired products for this card. I knew that The Good Life paper (link below) would be a great choice for a masculine look. The Thin Cut dies are also retired but the Fancy Borders Thin Cuts (link below) were still available when I wrote this post.  The Stitched Frames Thin Cuts have retired. The retired stamp sets I used, in case you have them, are D2180 Why Am I Sending This? and B1839 Cozy Up - Cardmaking. Check the Clearance and Online Only sections on my website for retired items.

The center of the square frame is popped up with Thin Foam Tape for a bit of dimension. I added some Bitty Sparkles around the sentiment to help direct your eyes. A touch of glitter with Harbour Glitter Paper added a nice touch, too.

Current Close To My Heart products:


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Inside of card




X7296B The Good Life Paper Pack

Z3682 Fancy Borders Thin Cut Dies

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New VIP Customers get an extra VIP Credit bonus when they sign up during the VIP Extra Credit special! This extra VIP Credit will also be available to VIP Customers who renew during the program window. Sign up or renew for $35 between now and January 31, 2024, and get a bonus of $25 in VIP Credit! Click here for more information on our VIP Program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge masculinecard

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Sweet Floral Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #577

 Hello! Come and join us for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts! Each Monday a new sketch goes live. Wednesday our blog opens for you...