Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Another Masculine Look

This card is so versatile! All you have to do is switch out the papers/colors to create an entirely different feeling! As you can see, this time I decided to go with a masculine look. 

The only tricky part of this design is cutting the diagonal pieces. Start with two different pieces of pattern paper (3 3/8" by 5"). You can draw the diagonal lines on the back if you like or use cutting lines on your paper trimmer. Cut the diagonal lines and you now have the pieces to make 2 cards! The papers will be the opposite on the 2nd card which is a fun look, too. 

A stamped image/sentiment covers the meeting point of the papers. I popped up my sentiment on Thin Foam Tape. After that all it needed was a few gems for some sparkle.



CC9237 It's Your Birthday Stamp + Thin Cuts

Close To My Heart products used for this card:
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...