Monday, February 26, 2024

Masculine Card

 This is a fun card and easy to make. It was inspired by one I saw....somewhere. I lost my notes and can't give proper credit. I'm so sorry. If you recognize your artwork please contact me so I can give you credit!

The paper is from The Good Life Packet. The Gems are from the Silver Bells collection (retired). It's fun to raid your stash and find things that go so well together! A journal pen was used for the chest hair.

Also used:


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...