Friday, February 23, 2024

Simple Floral Card ~ February Stamp of the Month

 I just can't get enough of our February Stamp of the Month: Say It with Flowers! There are only a few more days to get this stamp set before it retires. GET IT NOW! You'll be so happy you did!


To start this card I stamped my images then used a small Circle Thin Cut die to cut the circles. Color Pencils were used on the portion of the image on the circle. 

The front panel piece is popped up on Thin Foam Tape with the circle glued to the card front. This creates dimension. I also rubbed the edge of the front panel on the black ink pad before popping it up. With so much white on white cardstock going it gives definition to the layers. Adding a few Silver Glitter Gems completed the look! If you're like me you already have a pack of our White Cards and Envelopes in your stash!

S2402 Say It with Flowers ~ February Stamp of the Month
Available Feb. 1st - 29th
Get it at a discount with a qualifying order.
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying order!
Available with or without Thin Cuts


If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #stampofthemonth

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...