Friday, February 23, 2024

Say It with Flowers Card ~ Color Dare #589

I love these colors and the Feb. Stamp of the Month so I couldn't wait to combine the two for this card! For our Color Dare challenge you need to use Royal and Periwinkle and only ONE of the colors in the bottom row of our graphic. There are some free colors you can use in addition so see the graphic for the fine print rules. 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count. Make any paper craft you like. Use the link below the graphic when you're ready to join our challenge.

The Stamp of the Month program features an exclusive stamp set (sometimes with coordinating Thin Cut Dies) but only for the month it's featured in. After that it's gone and you've missed out if you want it but didn't get it in time. So we are now at the last few days of this beautiful stamp set being available. Feb. 29th is the LAST day ..... don't miss out on this wonderful stamp set!



Direct link to Color Dare #589



Using a pattern from our How-to Guide called Make It from Your Heart this card came together easily and quickly. With our How-to Guides you get sample photos, a cutting guide and a placement guide! You can use the guide as is or as a starting point. 

A couple of things I did on this card is to use a Word Strip for the sentiment then cut it in half. I first cut the stamp itself in two pieces so I could position the sentiment on the Word Strip as needed.  Another thing I did was to use a White Gel Pen to add highlights to the flowers. For the Word Strips I used the "back" since I wanted a cleaner look. The other side has a brown tone distressed edge.

Here is a list of Close To My Heart products I used for this card.







Z7116 Say It with Flowers
February Stamp of the Month
Available Feb. 1 - 29

Get a discount with a qualifying purchase!
Get it FREE as a VIP Customer with a qualifying discount!



If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh - this is pretty! Love the split sentiment and the delicate patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the little bouquet towards the top/in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like how soft the colors are and the split sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty with the soft color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, your card is so pretty!!! the split and the soft color are a must!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...